weddings / anniversaries
say "i do" in style at hyatt regency pier sixty-six.
Exchange vows beneath a sky turned crimson by the setting sun. Dance the night away under the stars at a traditional black tie gala. Host a casual poolside barbeque in our tropical oasis. It's your day — let Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six to ensure that your wedding is everything you dreamed of... and more. Surrounded by the Intracoastal Waterway and 22 acres of lush, tropical gardens, our Fort Lauderdale wedding reception sites offer an unforgettable setting for a day you'll remember for the rest of your life.
We're not trying to run the show, but we do have a few suggestions. Begin the festivities with a welcoming waterfront cocktail on the deck of the Pelican Bar. Host your rehearsal dinner poolside or in our newly-renovated Pier Top Ballroom, and savor stunning views of the Intracoastal waterway. Treat your bridesmaids to a day of luxurious pampering at Spa Sixty-Six. Let us arrange a round of golf or a sport-fishing adventure for your wedding party. When it's time for your special ceremony and Fort Lauderdale wedding reception, look to our dedicated wedding specialist to handle all of the details, so you can fully enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enjoy all that we offer, including:
- Over 25,000 square feet of exquisite event space, including 20 rooms and unique outdoor spaces to accommodate gatherings of two to 800 guests
- Pier Top, a truly spectacular, ballroom, offering unparalleled 360-degree views of the skyline and coastline through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Crystal Ballroom, our premier 7,500-square-foot room, featuring crystal chandeliers, mahogany-finished wood and a foyer overlooking the lush gardens of our lanai
- Panorama Ballroom, with a grand outdoor terrace, offering spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway and some of the world's most spectacular yachts
- Windows On The Green, a cheerful ballroom, featuring a blooming outdoor garden area and floor-to-ceiling windows revealing views of Florida foliage
- Pre-function areas, perfect for cocktail receptions and small gatherings
- Garden Terrace, offering a beautiful site for cocktails or ceremonies
- Dedicated wedding manager, to handle every need for you and your guests
- Complete catering and beverage service, offering a wide array of menu options
- European health and beauty spa, for pre- and post- wedding pampering
wedding special offer
Finally, a dream wedding at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six with the opportunity for a Ft. Lauderdale honeymoon to match:
Book your wedding and receive up to five complimentary nights* at a participating Hyatt Resort in the United States, Mexico or Aruba. Simply book and hold your wedding or commitment ceremony at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport™ bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt hotels or resorts worldwide.